Background.MyEm0.Com

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Today's Sunday ! i hope its will be my sunny day too !
i wake up so early today~6am its was so amazing !huiyohhh

last night went to Tao for dinner,i ate a lots ='( but never mind la,will start care back my weight.hmm
too bad,these foods taste is not same like last time,the previous menu better than.
after that heading to Fuel for 2st round,for celebrated Windy's bday.
i just drank 3 cups of beers only. yea i was drunk like so damn! FML
i can't even knew why so many peoples still like to drink?the taste is ...SO SUCK !
someone was answered me:just because the taste so suck that's why peoples like it much~
what the hell?what the stupid theory?SWT
you so stupidddd ! hehehe

my stomach like alarm clock starting'ki li ku lu'
im so hungry !
bfast anyone?

i feel like wanna go out from morning till night!
chilling here talking there like nobody's business~wulalalalala

and yea im .... hehehe this one will be a secret yet

=)

you're my sunshine,my only sunshine...
singing now ~~~

UP UP UP BABY UP !

No comments:

Post a Comment